Thursday, August 13, 2009

MIKE VICK is a BEAST

Breaking NFL News from BEASTMAN:

It’s official!!! Mike Vick has signed with the Philadelphia Eagles…

vicks back

Philly’s offense is loaded now and with a healthy squad, they can definitely go back to another NFC Championship game…and well, who knows?  Did you expect the Eagles to go as far as they did last year?  Would they have beat the Cardinals with Vick?  Gee, I wonder…

If you're not jumping on the bandwagon, you might be a hater! [It’s ok this time, show Vick some “brotherly” love!]

Mike Vick will be a BEAST in the Wild Cat…There are too many options for defenses to consider.  At the least, teams will waste time simply planning for Vick alone (that could get you 2 extra games right there).

So…when can I get my #7 Vick – Eagles jersey?…you know I can’t wait cause I’m a BEAST like that!!!

“I will redeem myself…” – Mike Vick

No comments:

Post a Comment