Monday, August 24, 2009

Foot Patrol Incident Report #18

Street Shark Surveillance Cam:  Jumpman Pro Force

BUSTED!!!

jpro_edited-1

Wsup gang, it’s Phony Sharkskins once again…this time I tracked down these monsters with my “night vision” while out on the club scene last week.  It’s funny that I haven’t seen this combo before but now I see them everywhere!!! [Guess I wasn’t paying too much attention, huh?]

We can all see that the Jumpman Pro upper is the latest model to be abused in the “fake factories.”  This is a shame…Jumpman Pro Force!?! C’mon yo…this is going a lil too far…So much, that I had to call in an expert on evil spirits…

winston

The homie, Winston, couldn’t even identify these ghosts of the Jumpman past…If a Ghostbuster won’t come near these, who you gonna call???

Phony Sharkskins, of course!!!  Remember, when it comes to fakes…“Don’t Bite!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment